Friday, September 7, 2012

First Blog!

Template: Once I thought of a clever title for my blog I was able to finally start the creation process of my blog. I chose this template because all of the funky different colors seemed very fun and artsy. Also, the template went along with this blog being done by a girl. My template has vibrant colors, but it has a light cream background for the blogs I will write making it easier for others to read.

Title: My title is very relevant to this blog it describes the arts that my blog will focus on and also mentions where these arts will take place at, such as Penn State! Another reason I decided to use State of the Arts as my title is whenever the president talks about something important it can be a called a State of the union or address. I feel that this English 015s blog is very important so it deserved a worthy title.

Font: I really like looking at all the different fonts and trying to choose one to capture the reader's eye without it being too boring or distracting from the content he or she is reading. To achieve this goal I chose this font that looked like actual handwriting. Many people have told me i have really nice handwriting that it looks like font on a computer so I found it fitting for a blog written by me. Also, the title has a different font that goes along with the artsy and funky template I chose.

Other Parts: I am pretty new to the world of blogging. This has caused me not to figure out how to add all the different gadgets for my page, but once I start getting the hang of it I can guarantee a lot more links, tabs and pages added to this blog!

About Me: My name is Cristina D'Angelo and as I said before I am the youngest of SEVEN kids. i have FIVE brothers and ONE sister! I was born in Jacksonville,FL moved to Monterey,CA in 2007 and moved to Ebensburg,PA in 2010. I am so happy I'm here in happy valley(: I love it here and feel like I've been here at Penn State for months even though its been a couple weeks. Anyways, I'm nice and pretty fun. I'm usually the smallest one, so if you see a small brunette it might be me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cristina ! I love the colors of your blog so much! I love the beach too! Its really cool that you have so many siblings ! My birthday is in May also! I love reading your blog and I think its really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the background you chose for your blog - it's very eye catching! I also love the warm set of colors you chose, it reminds me of summer. I can't believe how many siblings you have! I have never moved before so it's really interesting how you have moved three times already. Your blog is very cute and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete